Thursday 1 January 2015

New year and resolutions

So I have promised myself I will post a new item here every day. 
Today has been a lazing on the sofa day apart from one very blustery rainy walk around the block with dog and husband. 
So on to crafty plans for 2015. Our house is up for sale so I hope to have loads of creative new home projects going eventually! 
Before the decorations go away I do want to rejuvenate the fairy on the top of our tree. She used to adorn my mothers tree and is at least 50 years old. I remade her dress a few years ago but her wings are crying out for gossamer thin slithers of angalina and silk with lots of sparkles. 

What better to do on a cold lazy day than pick up some wool and a crochet hook. 
Here is a simple star project I found here that is ripe for personalising.  http://littlewoollie.blogspot.nl/2013/05/crochet-star-making-tutorial.html?m=1
Lovely way to use up some scraps of wool. 
I love little woollies designs and the fabulous colour mixes are bright and cheery. I will post a picture of my efforts later.  Happy New Year everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment